BRITISH OFFICER FITNESS REPORT
The British Military writes officer fitness reports. The
form used for Royal Navy and Marines fitness reports is the S206. The
following are actual excerpts taken from people's "206's"....
- His men would follow him anywhere, but only out of curiosity.
- I would not breed from this Officer.
- This Officer is really not so much of a has-been, but more of a
- When she opens her mouth, it seems that this is only to change
whichever foot was previously in there.
- He has carried out each and every one of his duties to his entire
- He would be out of his depth in a car park puddle.
- Technically sound, but socially impossible.
- This Officer reminds me very much of a gyroscope - always spinning
around at a frantic pace, but not really going anywhere.
- This young lady has delusions of adequacy.
- When he joined my ship, this Officer was something of a granny;
since then he has aged considerably.
- This Medical Officer has used my ship to carry his genitals from
port to port, and my officers to carry him from bar to bar.
- Since my last report he has reached rock bottom, and has started to
- She sets low personal standards and then consistently fails to
- He has the wisdom of youth, and the energy of old age.
- This Officer should go far - and the sooner he starts, the better.
- In my opinion this pilot should not be authorized to fly below 250
- This man is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot.
- The only ship I would recommend this man for is citizenship.
- Works well when under constant supervision and cornered like a rat in
Site Created By: